Sunday, 3 January 2010

Warmachine

As I dont have a heavy paintload like the other TOFG guys I have been doing bit on my Warmachine stuff to get it up and painted as new rules edition out this month and new models and bla bla, Id like to try and get more people to play it. Its a fun system with not much needed to play a game as big or small as you like, 3 models to 20 ish. The new plastics are stupidly nice aswell with you being able to build 1 of 3 jacks with 1 kit and if your good with the magnets then you have a great little kit there. Thought Id post some pics of the few bits I have painted so far. I dont know why I alway pick the white armies I hate painting white, I just liked the fanatic burn everyone who doesnt worship Menoth mentality.

6 comments:

  1. It's a shame that so many minis are required for a 40k army, because it would be great to put that amount of effort into every army.

    If you collect Flames of War I'll collect Warmachine/Hordes again :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to work on my Warmachine paint scheme the whites quite hard to do. if i thought id ever play it then i would but i got too many things i wana do atm, my wolves soon my lizardmen sooner and get my mass amounts of warmachine painted up and the random bits im doing to put on ebay too

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a shame, Flames of War is by far better than stupid WHFB :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. see what happens this year id like to branch out a bit and fow does look good mainly coz i love good ol fasion war and lets face it what man doesnt look at a tank with pride, no matter what else the human race does wrong WE made tanks :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean the British right? One of the best inventions we've ever made ;)

    When I get enough to make two 600pt forces I'll do some demo games and go through the rules with you. Don't commit to anything yet until you like the rule system. I need to have a few practice games myself so having some games like that will be good for me.

    After my exam and coursework is over we need some Saturdays of gaming I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah that sounds good id rather see what it plays like anyway before did anything with it

    ReplyDelete